Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Simple Goals

    So I'm really working on a schedule with my kiddos.

    I have these very lofty goals, which includes a lot more independence than we currently have.

    To start the day off, eventually, I'd like everyone to wake up together. I dream of cozy mornings where we all cuddle, sipping cocoa and coffee while we gradually wake up.
    Further down the list of a perfect morning, my girls would get themselves dressed.

    This is where I'm concentrating for next week.

    I've broken down my goals into mini-pieces and this week I'm working on two pieces.

   Goal 1. By next Monday, the girls all peacefully wake up together at nine.
   Goal 2. By next Monday, my 2yr old puts her shirt on by herself when asked. I'm working on my 2 yr old instead of my 4 yr old because the littler one likes clothes. I think she'll be easier to start with. I feel like the only way to keep clothes on my bigger one would be to glue them on.

    Wish me luck! I'll report back next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment