Thursday, March 9, 2017

Schedual

    My childhood was utter chaos, so it's so hard for me to stick to a schedule and I desperately, desperately want to.

    I don't know what it is, but I just can't seem to keep on track.

    Sometimes I can't even wake up to my alarm every day for weeks.

    I don't know how people manage to keep on schedule. I'm trying to just get "all the stuff" done in a day and that seems to work a bit better than when I try 'dinner at five!" "AT FIVE I SAY!"

    Sometimes it's procrastination, but more often then not it goes like this;

   Wake planning on cooking eggs before I wake up my brood.
    Someone wakes up mid-scramble needing an urgent bottle/diaper change/cuddle/muffin? Really? You woke up screaming from a lack-of-muffin nightmare?

    Next, I hope to finish cooking before I have to take my oldest to school.
    Oldest wakes up and goes into detail about her dream where the world is made out of regenerating food, like, the car is a gumdrop and so on.

    I make myself some coffee, dread driving in this March snow and pack the baby into her adorable knitted snowsuit, coat, thing while reminding Oldest that she needs to brush her teeth and hair.

    The muffin-dreamer is back to sleep on the couch or kitchen floor, so I guess she's staying with Daddy while Oldest, Baby and I go to school.

    The eggs remain partly-scrambled, forgotten and abandoned in the pan while I go about my daily journey.

    Sometimes I remember them about noon, when it's lunch time.

    Oh boy! What to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment