Thursday, February 23, 2017

Ruthless Kid's Clothes Apocolypse

    We have way, way, way too many clothes.


    Granted, I have a family of 6. However, if I assume each of us has 40 articles of clothes (this is more generous than the standard 37 I see online) there should only be 240 articles of clothes in the house.

    . . . There is probably 20 garbage bags FILLED with clothes, and two very large boxes full.


    So, I went through and pared my own wardrobe down to 40 about this time last year. Mischief and Mayhem, my two middle girls, have minimal clothes. Most of those are up here, not in bags. Teeny Tiny Baby just got a huge box of clothes that I need to pick through, but she has about 30 clothes currently.
    This means that majority of the clothes and clothes and clothes down stairs in those bags and bags and bags are . . . (drum roll please) My husband's and my oldest daughter's!

    Oh, my, dear, god. OMDG.

    It does make sense. I have most of my clothes up here. I have the smallest threes' up here. That leaves Hubby and Oldest.

    20is bags, of two people's clothes.


   GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment