Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Slackin Redefined

   Holy crap I've been slacking. Well, slacking on blogging.

    It's probably because we moved into our new house about a month and a quarter ago, and I have a baby who turned 6 months old, three days ago, and my oldest daughter just started a whole lot of counseling and OT for her recent Aspie diagnoses, oh, and my husband is working the night shift now so I've been toting all four of my girls around in the day alone.
    Boy, I need to figure out a way to blog more!

    So here is how my beloved bipolars are doing:
      Sweet husband and I miss each other terribly! He comes home about a half hour before I have to take my oldest to school. Team Tiny wakes up after that and they wind down for bed as he is showering and getting his work clothes on.
    I see him Friday and Saturday. It's kind of lame, but this house is amazing, my husband is already in line for a huge promotion, and this is the first time since about pre-school that my oldest hasn't been complaining about school weekly.


    Overall, I think life is improving for us and it's on an uphill climb!

woo!

Still super tired though.

No comments:

Post a Comment