Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Something New

    It seems like, I'm happiest when I get outside every day. So, I'm thinking about trying to wake up all the babies and get them dressed before 7 am. That way, we can all go to our little park in the morning to drop the oldest off at school.

    I'm hoping that playing in the morning will wear them out and they'll be more willing to sleep at bedtime. Maybe even nap time to.

     I believe step 1 is to get them dressed and out the door as soon as they wake up at 9.
     I'll do that for a while, timing how long it takes them to get dressed when they have the promise of park. Once they can get dressed on time, I'll start waking them up at 8, and then 7.

    Today is an early day, so I'm off to try right now at 8.

    Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment