Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Best Parenting Book I've Ever Read

     I've done a lot of psychological study. I've read a ton of psychological studies in my spare time. If I didn't mind being away from my babies for too long, I'd have gone to school to be a psychiatrist.

    Having said that, I've read a LOT of parenting books. Lots and I have to say, the best I've ever seen came from a brain scientist.

    Brain Rules for Baby by John Medina  goes through brain development and every thing he says he has fact checked so much, that I trust his opinion alone. I don't like to state facts unless I've seen them in three unique places.

   It's an amazing book that is available for free on kindle

   It goes through the science of brain growth and beyond, throwing in great analogies and occasionally his own personal parenting style.

   I recommend it to any parent, new or seasoned. I also recommend it anyone interested in psychology

No comments:

Post a Comment