Saturday, September 24, 2016

Ug Work

    I don't take a break on the weekends, I work.

    I work at 10:45 today for $9/hr until 6:00pm and I really don't want to anymore.


    I'd love to move somewhere better for my family.

    Somewhere with more parents with 3+ kids.
    Somewhere that pays more than $9/hr on average.
    Somewhere where there are nice kids for my oldest daughter to befriend.


    I'm not there yet.
    Right now I have to leave my month and a half old baby to work, and I can tell you, it's so hard, but it keeps us living in our house. It keeps diapers on those cute little butts, so whenever I have to drag myself through two delicious cups of coffee before I can stop resenting the day, I hug my girls bye-bye and provide what I can for them
                                        . . . until I can provide more for them.


No comments:

Post a Comment