Friday, September 30, 2016

She Missed

For those of you who've seen Daddy Day Care, there is the "I Missed" scene.

    That was my morning yesterday.

    Someone had an upset tummy while she was asleep and came out to the living room covered in GROSS!
    She's sensitive to being yucky so I had to sacrifice my shirt to hold her close and happily inform her that it's Tubby Time.

    I washed her while Daddy washed ALL the bedding and Bubble's favorite book, Brown Bear, Brown Bear. After I set her up with a movie, I helped, washing the wall, some dolls she got into and the trail of GROSS on the floor that winded down the hallway.

   I ended up scrubbing the mattress until I was late for work.


    Before my oodles of kids, situations like this would have horrified me and made me sick to my stomach.
    Now, AC (after children) I was unfazed by the GROSS and my main concern was my possibly sick little girl and making sure she was getting fluids during the chaos.


    How was your morning?

No comments:

Post a Comment