Wednesday, September 21, 2016

So Much Pumping!

    Since my newest daughter is a whole six weeks (or month and a half) old, and I have to work to keep us scraping by, she's developed nipple confusion! NooOOOoooOOOoo.

   So, she only loves the bottle so I've been pumping and pumping and pumping breast milk to keep her, not only fed while I'm home, but to feed her while I'm at work.
   Holy Crap!

   We ran out of our filtered water, so for a few days, I switched from drinking a half gallon of yummy water, to a half gallon of tap water.
    I didn't really think it'd make much of a difference, but I will tell you that I got so incredibly dehydrated. My mouth was dry and my milk supply dropped off by 12 oz. TWELVE OUNCES!
   I've been desperately squeezing anything I can, and as a result, I'm sore and exhausted while I chug water and try to make up for that lost milk. I've been dipping into the frozen reserves and now I have nothing for Thursday, when I work. :/ Lame.

   The hell's up with tap water!?





No comments:

Post a Comment