Monday, September 5, 2016

Mommy Blog Begins

    After starting my blog, My Beloved Bipolar, I noticed that I talk a lot about my kiddos, and that makes sense, since I have four and I love them dearly and, well, my husband and live with them.
    I figured that I might be able to write more about my husband if I started a mommy blog to gush about my kids in.

    Guess we'll see how well it works!

    At first I was resistant to starting a mommy blog, because I didn't know who reads them, but then I realized, I read them!

   I want to connect with more parents! I want to hear about their trips to the park, I want to see their fall crafts, their recommendations for baby products and hear all about their pets.

   Off I go on the mommy blog adventure! Wish me luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment