Friday, September 23, 2016

Extra Love

    Isn't it amazing how much some extra love can help?

    Extra love is like a panacea (cure-all) for all kid things.

    Oh no! A fall down?
I prescribe a kiss or two.

    Throwing?
I prescribe a "throwing can hurt people, Honey," Followed by four extra hugs for the next two weeks.


    Jealousy?
I prescribe movie night with family cuddles and optional popcorn.



    One of my daughters is quite pestery. She thoroughly enjoys knocking stuff over and throwing and all sorts of other naughty things, and if she gets caught and gets negative attention, BONUS! It's like icing on her little cake of mischief.
    She's not doing it for the attention. If we ignore her, she will continue to throw things or draw on her face, she just thinks being caught is fun, like hide and seek.


    However, I've been cuddling her at night, being super sweet and going way out of my way to hug her more and make her feel more loved by her momma.
    I have to say, it's really, really made her a better little girl.

   If you love your babies, make them know it. It makes life so much easier

No comments:

Post a Comment