Monday, October 10, 2016

Pictures

    So, as someone who's identity was "borrowed" and used nefariously as a child, it makes me really nervous to put obvious pictures of my children's faces online.

    I guess even the creepy way people use pictures of other people's kids isn't necessarily something I'd be honestly afraid of, but in general, I think people sacrifice WAY too much of their children's privacy with the amount of adorable pictures they put on social media.

    This isn't to say I don't love, love, LOVE the pictures.

    I know a few other mothers who have four babies themselves, and every time I see a collage they post on Facebook, I like them, with the like button and in my heart, I really do like them, but I'm still going to avoid doing it myself.

    Having said that, I discovered a new-to-me option on the gallery app of my Note5 where you can make collages!
    So fun! I've made so many adorable collages, and I'm so tempted to just spam my blog with their adorable little faces, but I can't.

    I cannot do that and feel good about myself. I can't do that and feel safe.
   

    I still have a deep desire to show off my cuties before they get bigger, well, actually I have a deep desire to show them off, at each step.

    I want to share, I want to meet more parents and connect and gush over the mutual cuteness of each other's kids, but I guess I'll just have to go "old-school" by making friends, getting numbers and texting pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment